- Go to the repository page.
- Find in the list, the repository you want to pull reviews on.
- Click on the button "Review" if it's a public repository or "Add deploy key to review".
- Return to the home page and wait for your reviews by refreshing the page.
In the case of a private repository, the one click setup only works if:
- you have granted PullReview the necessary rights, and
- you have admin rights on the repository.
If you don't have admin rights, PullReview will give you the instructions needed to add a deploy key and a webhook on your repository. You can then ask the admin to do it for you.
If you didn't authorize PullReview to retrieve the list of private repositories and to set it up for you, first add the repository to the list manually, then follow the previous steps.