When you create a PullRequest, it always about a branch. The branch could be on one of your own repos, or one from a fork.
By default, PullReview can detect when a PullRequest is associated to a branch when you push a commit. However, it cannot detect when the PullRequest is created. As consequence, it cannot detect a PullRequest from a fork as they do not correspond to a branch of your repository.
In order to have reviews on PullRequests from a fork or not, you need to enable the PullRequest event on the PullReview webhook as following:
- browse `https://github.com/
- edit https://www.pullreview.com/api/push/github
- select on "Let me select individual events. "
- enable Pull Request (Push is already enabled)
- click on "Update Webhook"
- How to be notified when a review is ready to learn how to get notifications directly in your PullRequest.